Unforgettable Journeys: Slow Down and See the World by DK Eyewitness
If setting out on an adventure is on your bucket list, but you don't know where to start, Unforgettable Journeys will have you lacing up your hiking boots, hitting the road or taking to the high seas. Encompassing everywhere from Antarctica to Zambia, over 200 hikes, drives, cycling trails, train routes and boat trips are brought to life with inspiring narrative, sumptuous photography and illustrative maps. We even suggest alternative routes, so it’s easy to plan your next trip.
Make your next trip magical as you explore:
- Over 200 journeys illustrated with inspiring photography and maps
- Experiential text to transport the reader there; descriptive, narrative and full of story
- Practical information (duration, difficulty, start and end point, options to take an organized tour – if available – or go it alone).
- Sustainable and slow travel options have been covered where possible
- Feature boxes give the routes context
- Alternative ways to make the same journey and similar trips are pulled out
Hardback, 320 pages