Epic Road Trips of the Americas
Epic Road Trips of the Americas by Lonely Planet
Buckle up for the next installment in our Epic series and the follow-up to Epic Drives of the World. Showcasing 50 of the Americas’ greatest road trips across North and South America as well as the Caribbean, you’ll discover classic drives including the Pacific Coast Highway, Gaspesie Loop in Canada and the Hana Highway in Hawaii, plus lesser-known routes. We cover a huge variety of themes and experiences across drives that range from a few hours to a week or more.
Each of the featured drives include:
- First-person accounts from writers who have completed the drive
- Challenge level grading: easy / harder / epic
- Inspirational photography, maps and practical information to follow the writer’s journey
- Driving factbox: when is the best time to drive, vehicle hire information, how to get there, what to take
- Expert travel advice: where to stay, recommended detours, the best places to eat
- Suggestions for similar drives
With a vibrant cover illustrated by Ross Murray, this beautiful hardback continues this collectible series. Whether you’re a regular road tripper or just want to explore your destination in a new way, Epic Road Trips of the Americas will inspire a lifetime of adventures out on the open road.
Hardback, 320 pages