Heyday is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Fulfillment Coordinator to join our team.
- Understands all aspects of Shopify orders
- Fulfill every online order to adhere to Heyday’s standards of excellence in branding; gift wrap when applicable, personalized thank you cards for each purchase, and detailed, appropriate packaging for each shipment
- Personalized thank you notes are tailored to the customer; keeping in mind past purchases and history
- Double check & note all inventory issues when pulling for online orders, report all inventory discrepancies to E-commerce Manager
- Support Owner / E-Commerce Manager with keeping inventory pulls for both sale and maintenance
- Cross checking orders through inventory system (RICS + Shopify) before pulling orders to ensure we have stock on online shelves
- Prepare all orders for next day shipment or deliver to post office
- Communicate & prioritize in-store pick-up orders
- Oversee and manage an orderly and clean fulfillment room, online inventory shelves & downstairs floor when pulling items
- Maintain a list of backorders to cross check with E-Commerce manager’s list
- Remove trash, cardboard and packing materials weekly
- Report low inventory on shipping materials to E-Commerce Manager with ample time to re-order (stickers, boxes, envelopes, thank you cards & shipping labels)
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Must be available for work during holidays, prominent sales, as needed
- Assist Store Manager and Receiving Manager with periodic physical inventory counts
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Love for gift wrapping + clear penmanship
- Available for morning shifts prior to the store opening
HOURS OF WORK
15-20 hours per week.
dependent on experience
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org .