Heyday is looking for candidates who are personable, team-oriented and hardworking.
- Create the “Heyday Experience” for all customers
- All customers greeted with eye contact and friendly demeanor as they enter the store, and thanking them when they leave
- Cheerful, energetic and helpful interactions with all customers
- Personalized shopping for each customer when needed
- Communicate upcoming promotional events (workshops, sales, new products)
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of Heyday vendors and products
- Communicate customer requests and feedback to Operations Coordinator & Store Manager
- Professionally gift wrap as necessary
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Accurately and efficiently utilize the Point of Sale system
- Assist in setup and breakdown for special events
- Keep retail merchandise neat and visually appealing
- Keep retail shelves and fixtures clean
- Be very familiar with backroom, supplies, backstock and printers
- Communicate low store supplies and low merchandise to Store Manager. Use the communications book and the daily log to communicate with other staff members
- Assist Merchandiser and restock merchandise on sales floor as needed
- Actively participate in weekly staff meetings
- Be on time for shifts and be responsible for finding replacements when unavailable
- Help unpack merchandise, place price tags on new merchandise correctly, and prepare packing materials for recycling or trash, as needed
- Finds ways to keep busy and stay productive during slow peak times
- Assists in other areas of the store as needed
- Documents customer compliments, complaints and suggestions
- Regularly makes people feel like they are the best part of your day!
- Must be avaliable to work this holiday season
- We offer competitive wages, paid time off and bonuses (plus the best team around).
HOURS OF WORK
This is a non-exempt, hourly position, 15-35 hours a week.
Please send a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.