Season: Big Flavors, Beautiful Food by Nik Sharma
Season by Nik Sharma features delicious and intriguing recipes plus 270 of the most beautiful photographs ever seen in a cookbook. The bold flavors of Indian cooking combine with familiar ingredients and recipes of the American South and California in fresh ways.
Find 100 easy-to-cook recipes, including:
- Deviled Eggs with Creamy Tahini and Za'atar
- Caprese Salad with Sweet Tamarind Dressing
- Steak with Orange Peel and Coriander
- Roasted Young Carrots with Sesame, Chili, and Nori
- Chat Masala-Grilled Pork Chops
- Spicy Chocolate Chip-Hazelnut Cookies
- Apple Masala Chai Cake
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule
Season introduces home cooks to a new way to cook and think about flavor. More than a modern Indian cookbook, it walks readers through the range of healthy ingredients, techniques, and cooking with spices including turmeric, saffron, and za'atar in the warm and clear style familiar to fans of Nik's award-winning food blog, A Brown Table. Rest assured there is nothing intimidating here. Season, like Nik, welcomes everyone to the table!
# of pages: 288